Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October is the new September

September!!!! Opps. But I will provide some good September photos to show you what we were too busy doing. I was basically too busy ogggling the little guy below & studying, while Justin was too busy writing/ working on 1 of many current projects- he is hoping to finish a big short story project by the end of the year! Take a look below to see September fly out from underneath you.






Morning tea with my classmates- we drink lots of tea here!


This is the dessert we had at our "Kiwi dinner" for all of my Uni friends.


A night time shot from our balcony.


Maria & Sue - 2 of my study buddies.

October has also started with one of my favourite days- Justin's birthday- a time to celebrate my love. Check out his new birthday vest :)



Oh- and THANKS for your votes- my plan is to start my new blog in January- this will give me a few months to perfect the idea of what I'm going to do & start afresh next year- so I'll keep you posted. I may try to post fortnightly even next year- but I'm still feeling bad for missing the entire month of September! Love & miss you all!!!

No comments: